Why choose a feather fletching?
- Feathers are lighter than plastic yet steer an arrow better. Specific feather sizes can be found here: Nitty Gritty.
- Feathers grip the air and help “forgive” small release mistakes made under pressure.
- Feather will increase the FOC or Forward Of Center balance point for your arrow. This makes your arrow MORE stable.
- Feathers do not become overly stiff in cold temperatures or really soft in hot temperatures.
- Feathers bend out of the way if your arrow contacts foreign objects in flight.